Legal Assistant / ParalegalPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
- Boutique Firm
- Diverse Clients
- Commercial Law
We have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant / Paralegal to join our busy practice on a part-time or full-time basis.
We are a small boutique firm seeking a motivated and proactive individual who is switched on and reliable to assist our busy practice.
This role would ideally suit a legal student who is looking to begin their career in Commercial Law whilst still at university. Applicant's must be currently enrolled in/or recently completed a Bachelor of Laws degree.
You will have strong administration, communication, research and organisational skills to manage high volumes of work in a timely manner and a flexible can-do approach to work.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- General office duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and mail
- Document and file management
- Lodgement of legal documentation
- Drafting correspondence
- Undertaking research
- Liaising with clients
Skills & Experience
- Current enrolment in a Bachelor of Laws degree
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong commitment to excellent client service
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Burwood, NSW
- Close to public transport
- Ongoing mentoring
- Opportunity to progress
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing firm and take your career to the next level.
If you are interested in the role, please email applications to email@example.com
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- How many years' experience do you have in a paralegal role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?