Social Media and Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator Role (Permanent Part-Time)
25 Hours per week. Hours are flexible and can be spread over 5 days or extended over 3.5 days per week
Global Wholesale Company based in the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane.
The Social Media & Marketing Coordinators’ key responsibility is the efficient and effective co-ordination and management of a range of digital communication and marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Develop and coordinate highly engaging social media content across various social media networks including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Consistently increase and grow user engagement
- Increase ‘likes’ ,followers’ and ‘shares’
- Keep up to date with latest trends and technology
- Regular competitor analysis
- Manage communication from social media users
- Create written content for a variety of online material
- Consistently liaise with Global Marketing department in the US and have the ability to localise and culturally translate content for the Australian market
Responsibilities in Marketing
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager with the organisation and coordination of trade fairs
- Liaise with the external Consultant and Global IT dept and coordinate the development and rollout of the monthly e-newsletter
- Coordinate website maintenance by liaising with the IT department and Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Update website banners on a regular basis and regularly review European and US websites
- Manage and analyse SEO, SEM and organic search options for the company website
- Assist Sales and Marketing Manager in the development and production of the trade and consumer catalogue
- Maintain image library for catalogue and B2B website for online customers
- Any other duties as required, to assist Sales and Marketing departments.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and knowledge of legislation governing this area
- Proven creative ability
- Marketing and/or Social Media diploma or equivalent highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?