Sales Engineer, Variable Speed Drives (VSDs)
Advertiser: Danfoss (Australia) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
We are driven by drives
If we had to sum up Danfoss Drives in one word, that word would be ‘passion’. We are driven by drives and passionate about providing a competitive edge in key applications across various industries.
We live and breathe drives. Danfoss Drives is unique in that it is 100% focused on developing, manufacturing and supplying AC drives and inverters. Our portfolio of high-quality, application-optimised products maximises process performance, saves energy and minimises emissions.
Please see more information on the Danfoss Drives at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyG0CF8BlF4
Danfoss Drives currently has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join our Queensland Drives team. You will be responsible for acquiring new business as well as maintaining existing relationships. This is a key role for the success of our operations in Queensland.
Your Duties and responsibilities
- Execute a sales plan that will achieve sales growth targets and increase market share.
- Acquire new business as well as maintain existing relationships with Sales Partners, Contractors, Consultants, OEM’s and End Users.
- Be the face of the company at trade shows and product presentations.
- Review tender specifications, create value propositions and assist in proposal writing.
- Provide technical advice and support to partners, OEM’s and customers.
- Maintain CRM database.
- Knowledge and experience of VSDs and their applications (strongly preferred)
- Experience in the HVAC or Refrigeration Industries
- Preferably Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical) OR extensive electrical background
- Proven sales experience in acquiring new business as well as maintaining relationships
- High attention to detail, sense of urgency, resourceful, self-motivated and persistent
- Exceptional communication and a very strong grasp of English in both verbal and written form
- Customer service oriented
- Good interpersonal skills, Team player
- Current driver’s license
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM
If you want to be part of a great team and have the skills and experience to make a difference to this successful business, then we would love to hear from you!
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed once we have found the right candidate.
Applications or applicant referrals from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales engineer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?