Medical TypistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business and the role
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team, led by an Orthopaedic Surgeon.
The primary purpose of this part time role is typing all forms of correspondence and material, including medical reports and research papers. This position requires a high-level of accuracy, sound understanding of medical terminology, detail for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
We are seeking a dedicated, well organised and highly motivated individual who works efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- excellent attention to detail
- proficient in all aspects of Microsoft suite and Genie
- ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- honesty, reliability and high standard of integrity
- sound time-management skills
- ability to multi-task and work quickly and efficiently
- high standard of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- fast and accurate typing skills, audio typing experience 80wpm
If you are interested in applying for the role, please apply by completing a cover letter and attaching your CV by 6 September, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?