Finance ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- $75,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
About the Company
This growing plumbing and roofing business is looking for an ambitious Finance Manager to join them in Canberra on a full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, qualified Finance Manager to work with a growing business to assist them in steering the strategic direction of the organisation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Directors/Management, you will be responsible for:
- Managing cash flow reporting, preparing annual budgets, long-range plans and quarterly forecasts.
- Improve the current financial and accounting processes Manage the month end close process
- Payroll, superannuation, long service leave functions
- Perform strategic analysis on financial data and prepare and present reports to senior management;
- Supervising a small team
- Assist in the support and the delivery of new and ongoing strategic financial projects
- Debtors Collection
- Creditor management
To be considered for the role you will be qualified, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role and will ideally you will have experience with all elements of business functions.
You will be proficient in the use of MYOB and similar accounting packages. You will have a can-do attitude and will have the ability to manage work loads and a small team of administrative staff and be able to communicate clearly with staff, management and suppliers. You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with all levels across the business.
If you think that the above job is of interest we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover note to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a finance manager?