Financial Planning Assistant
Advertiser: Mandalay Wealth ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Financial Planning
About Mandalay Wealth Management
We are an independently owned Financial Planning practice located in Bella Vista (Norwest Business Park).
About the Role
- Administration support to our team of Financial Advisers
- Updating and maintaining accurate client details in MIDWINTER planning software.
- Preparation of paraplanning requests, which includes conducting extensive product research.
- Assistance with implementation of strategic advice through to completion.
- Assisting with all aspects of client servicing
- Manage marketing initiatives such as distribution of client newsletters, email campaigns and coordinating client seminars.
- Organising and management of client files to maintain stringent compliance standards.
- DFP qualification (or working towards)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a client service role within an FP practice
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Practical experience with financial planning software (Midwinter, COIN or X-Plan) would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Highly organised and the ability to effectively prioritise numerous tasks.
A highly competitive salary package commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you believe that you meet the above requirements, please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that ONLY successful applicants will be contacted and provided with details for the next stage of the application process.
We respect your privacy and will ensure that any information you provide will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a RG146 compliance training course?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?