- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
With the holiday season right around the corner, we’re looking for some passionate, hands-on Christmas Casuals to jump into our bustling Coach stores in Emporium, St Collins Lane, David Jones Melbourne, South Wharf, Essendon and Chadstone!
As our amazing Christmas Casuals, you will be responsible for working alongside a driven and vibrant team, delivering outstanding customer service, and being strong Coach brand ambassadors.
Having a love for a fast paced retail environment, with an energetic can-do attitude, will see you flourish in this role. You will also need to demonstrate your strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks.
Your skills and experience:
Your previous Retail experience, will be beneficial in this exciting and on-the-go role. Having additional language skill sets will also help when interacting with our diverse customer base. Additionally, you must allow for a flexible work schedule, to meet the needs of the businesses trading hours, and you must be available to work through the Public Holidays (ex. Boxing Day).
Our Benefits and perks:
- Employee purchase of company products with discount rate internationally
- Collaborative working environment, working alongside a passionate and dedicated team
A little bit about us:
Coach was founded in 1941 and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
To be eligible for this role, you must be available to attend our Assessment Centre held on Saturday 7 or Saturday 14 September 2019. Please note that only candidates who meet this criteria will be contacted for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you able to work during the Holiday seasons, including Public Holidays (ex. Boxing Day), up until end of February 2020?
- Are you able to commit to the Recruitment Assessment Centre held either on Saturday 7 September or Saturday 14 September? If yes, please confirm your preferred date:
- Could you please confirm your 3 preferred store locations (from 1-3) based on the following Coach stores: Emporium, St Collins Lane, David Jones Melbourne, South Wharf, Essendon and Chadstone.