- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
With the holiday season right around the corner, we’re looking for some passionate, hands-on Christmas Casuals to jump into our dynamic Kate Spade stores in Pacific Fair and Harbour Town!
As our amazing Christmas Casuals, you will be responsible for working alongside a driven and vibrant team, delivering outstanding customer service, and being strong Kate Spade ambassadors. To support us during this magical time of year, you will assist us with:
- Being a greeter, and the first point of contact for our customers
- Replenishing stock, to ensure our customers have our beautiful products on hand
- Wrapping and packaging products in a fast paced environment, to create that perfect Holiday gift!
Having a love for a fast paced retail environment, with an energetic can-do attitude, will see you flourish in this role. You will also need to demonstrate your strong communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks.
Your skills and experience:
Your previous Retail experience, will be beneficial in this exciting and on-the-go role. Having additional language skill sets will also help when interacting with our diverse customer base. Additionally, you must allow for a flexible work schedule, to meet the needs of the businesses trading hours, and you must be available to work through the Public Holidays (ex. Boxing Day).
Our Benefits and perks:
- Employee purchase of company products with discount rate internationally
- Collaborative working environment, working alongside a passionate and dedicated team
To be eligible for this role, you must be available to attend our Assessment Centre held on Monday 2 September 2019. Please note that only candidates who meet this criteria will be contacted for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you able to work during the Holiday seasons, including Public Holidays (ex. Boxing Day), up until end of February 2020?
- Are you able to commit to the Recruitment Assessment Centre held on Monday 2 September?
- Could you please confirm your preferred store locations between Pacific Fair and Harbour Town. Alternatively, if both locations suit, please let us know.