Operations ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
Reporting to the CEO / Managing Director, you will have proven operations management experience in a significant process manufacturing FMCG operation.
The primary focus of the Operations Manager role is to ensure efficient and effective performance of all operational activities. You will be able to critically analyse daily statistics, provide leadership, develop and implement change initiatives and where necessary take remedial action to create an operational environment which excels in achieving its objectives and strategic targets.
The key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinating and directing site production, with a very hands-on approach
- Managing and developing operational KPIs aligned to the business objectives
- Managing and achieving daily production targets
- Managing rosters within budgetary constraints
- Monitoring quality, equipment maintenance, inventory levels and process improvement.
- Monitoring and leading actions to maintain Workplace Health and Safety
- Managing to the highest standard of GMP and Food Safety.
- Development and training of employees to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure all products specifications and quality requirements are met
- Oversee production cost-effectiveness and timeliness
- Engaging with Supply Chain to ensure fulfillment
To be successful you will fulfill the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing stakeholders at various levels
- Experience leading a cross functional team within a high performance culture
- Mechanical aptitude in machinery operation
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to manage a large and diverse team
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet operational requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in similar leadership roles in the FMCG industry
- A superior understanding of compliance requirements
- Excellent motivational and organisational abilities
- A natural leader, who can take ownership of the operational requirements of the site
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and decision-making ability
- High standard of professionalism and integrity
- Computer Literacy
- Demonstrated leadership of WHS
- Demonstrated understanding of employee relations and performance management
This is a Senior Executive role within the Business and will be remunerated accordingly. For confidential enquiries, please contact GM Safety, People & Culture on 08 9273 6276.
Alternatively, apply with your Resume and Covering Letter addressing the candidate requirements via the SEEK portal.
- What's your expected annual base salary?