Account Manager - Property Marketing
Advertiser: One Fell SwoopMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
We are a specialist consultancy focused on the seniors' living sector. Our clients include some of the largest players in the industry plus a number of not-for-profit organisations seeking to expand their operations into this vital and growing area. We operate through offices in Melbourne, Sydney and London. We are seeking to appoint a skilled Account Manager to work with existing clients and grow new opportunities. Our service offer includes research and advisory services; product development and management; marketing and communications; and retirement development sales.
Working within a collaborative Marketing team, you will manage an existing group of clients and have primary responsibility for delivery of their varied requirements, under the Marketing Director's instruction. The role is based in Melbourne but you may be required to travel occasionally. As a large part of our work relates to major property development projects, you will typically work collaboratively with all members of the project team (internal and external) to manage delivery of the individual components. This role is ideal for an existing Marketing Assistant or Account Executive ready to step into an Account Manager role.
Key role responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients and promote the company and its service offering in order to secure new business
- Assist with new client and business opportunities in collaboration with the senior management team.
- Build a complete understanding of the sector, the various operator types and the senior Australian consumer
- Develop requisite briefs for the creative and production teams
- Liaise with the various internal teams in order to complete client work in line with expectations
- Present creative work
- Achieve budgets and manage costs
Key personal requirements include the following:
- An ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for both the client and the agency
- A sound understanding of marketing, branding, advertising and design (4+ years experience)
- Have demonstrable experience executing marketing strategies for long term projects
- An ability to manage relationships and maximise business opportunities
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills and particularly written communications
- Motivated, engaging and confident
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Tertiary qualifications
- High degree of computer literacy in Excel, Word, and project management software.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive agency in a very exciting phase of its evolution. A competitive salary will be negotiated.
Applications will be accepted only through Seek and should include an overview of relevant experience, qualifications and the reasons that would make you suitable for consideration for this role. A complete resume must also be included. Interviews will be conducted progressively as applications are received. If you are interested in this role you are encouraged to apply in a timely manner. Please note - this is a Marketing Account Management role, not a Sales Account Management role. Marketing qualifications and experience are essential.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?