Advertiser: Clean4youMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Are you the kind of person who loves to choose your own hours and be active in your work? If so, then home cleaning with Clean4you may be just the job for you!
At Clean4you, we are a family run business, and we bring this family mentality to our work. We build personal relationships with each of our cleaners, and take pride in being a helpful and friendly voice on the phone to both our cleaners and our clients.
- We have work available Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm, Saturday and Sunday between 8am and 1pm
- You need a car for this job
- This position is for a house cleaner / housekeeper and you will be working in private homes and also commercial offices.
- We are looking for cleaners in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Hunter Regions
The following duties may be included as part of the work of a domestic cleaner:
Cleaning of bathrooms (including showers and baths), toilets, kitchen benches, stove tops, ovens, vacuuming and mopping floors, keeping cupboards tidy, making beds, dusting, washing and ironing, general housekeeping.
To be eligible for this position as a house cleaner, it is a must that you have:
- A reliable car
- A mobile phone
- Well spoken and written communication skills
- 3 referees
- A police check (can be organised after interview)
- Previous experience essential
Some of the perks of working as a home cleaner with us include:
- Work close to home
- Work flexible hours
- As much work as you want
- Regular ongoing work
- $25-$35 per hour depending on experience
- Comprehensive training
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cleaner?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?