Speech and Language Pathologist, ECEI Assessments
Advertiser: Therapy Pro PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
About Us –
Therapy Pro is a values-driven organisation designed from the ground up. We provide a supportive, collaborative, and professionally rewarding environment for therapists. We provide services for Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Pathology, and Social Work.
The Role -
Unique opportunity to immerse yourself in assisting young children (0-6 years old) and their families to access the NDIS. Use your skills to conduct access and planning assessments that can change lives while gaining immersion experience into the world of the NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention space.
Employed by Therapy Pro, you will be part of a skilled multidisciplinary team who provide a range of services across Australia, including assessments and therapy services in the community.
Recent graduates encouraged to apply. This role will build strong foundation therapy skills to fast track your career by working with a diverse caseload to make a real difference to people. Formal induction, Clinical Supervision, Coaching and a generous Professional Development allowance to support your career progression.
Fly-in fly-out therapists welcome to apply! We understand that to complete this very important and time critical work, we need the right people. The assessments will take place in South West Sydney, and we have scope to employ therapists who live outside of the this area to complete the work in a FIFO capacity.
What you will do -
- Apply a high level of professional judgement and knowledge to NDIS access and planning assessments with children and families with a variety of needs. Induction, training and ongoing support will be provided.
- Assess the impact of the child’s developmental delay or disability utilising a range of assessment techniques and tools.
- Complete necessary documentation and reports in an effective and efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, families, team members and other key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience –
- Degree in Speech and Language Pathology
- Current membership (or eligibility for membership) with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Valid open driver’s licence and access to a registered, roadworthy vehicle with either third party or comprehensive insurance cover.
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (blue card, yellow card) for provision of Disability Services and/or services to children and young people.
Our Benefits –
- Positive and inclusive work environment
- Opportunity to kick start your career working in a growing organisation that values innovation and provides a fresh way of delivering therapy to clients
- Clinical Supervision, peer support and Coaching to support your career progression
- Attractive salary with additional incentive program, car allowance and PD budget
- Professional indemnity insurance coverage
Join us -
If this opportunity has got you thinking, submit your CV and a cover letter now outlining why you would be great for this role and what you might gain from working with us, just click ‘apply for this job’ to get started.
If you’d like a chat first, please feel welcome to contact Megan Dwyer, Director Strategy and Business Development at email@example.com 0499 997 956.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?