- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Are you a problem solver with excellent communication skills, a mature outlook and looking for a new challenge or career change? With your dedicated effort and simPRO’s on-boarding training program you can develop into a Software Implementation Consultant.
We are a Brisbane based software house with operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the USA, simPRO has developed an industry leading software solution to provide job, project and asset management systems to various vertical industries, specifically within the trade and service sector. With a client base increasing at a fantastic rate we seek talented and experienced professionals to deliver the implementation and training of our software and its related products.
As the Implementation Consultant, you will have the overall responsibility for the implementation, setup & onsite, in house training of our suite of products. This is a client facing, non-technical, business process oriented role implementing and training our software to small and medium size businesses. The successful applicant will be based in Sydney and hold a current drivers license and access to their own reliable transportation.
Typical duties also required by this role will include:
- Engaging with our clients to understand their business processes
- Driving the implementation from start to ‘go live’
- Deliver targeted training (onsite, face-to-face, group & online)
- Travelling to site is essential in your state as well as the occasional interstate travel
- Mature approach
- Business acumen
- Professional presentation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion to adapt and learn new programs and systems
- Consulting and problem solving is second nature
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Implementation of software systems is beneficial
Additional Skills and Experience (non essential):
- An understanding of business processes and workflows
- Implementing business process software
- Running your own business
- Working operationally in the trade or service sector
- Exposure to accounting packages such as MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it's important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability. Best of class on-boarding program and very supportive team environment.
If you are seeking to join a fun, progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career in conjunction with a growing global organisation, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
Visit simprogroup.com to learn more about us.
*Please note, no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?