Collections Officer & Receptionist
Advertiser: Saber Accountants Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
We are a leading accounting, taxation, and consulting firm that offers clients a high level of advice and expertise to maximise their financial performance.
We seek an experienced Debt Collections/ Accounts Receivable Officer. The successful candidate will have the following as prerequisite for the role:
· Stable track record in this area,
· Be experienced with MYOB Premier and Accounts Right,
· Experienced with Excel
· Multitasking capabilities to assist with other administrative tasks when required.
· Previous experience in an accounting practice is highly preferred.
· Intermediate level in all aspects of Microsoft Office;
· Have experience calling clients in a professional and diplomatic manner
· Previous experience and proficient use of all aspects of MYOB AO and other accounting software is highly desirable and should be reflected on your CV and by reference support.
This highly professional Southport firm is seeking an experienced receptionist/administrative assistant that can perform all reception duties - while assisting with administrative tasks when required. Previous experience in an accounting practice or other professional office environment is desired.
- appropriate administrative certifications or be studying toward an accounting degree
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Preparation of professional letters and correspondence.
- Previous experience with MYOB AO, MYOB Premier, and other accounting software is highly desirable.
The successful applicants will have great attention to detail, be able to hit the ground running with minimal training, and be a quick study capable of self teaching and self motivation when required.
The ideal candidates will also be able to build rapport with colleagues and clients alike. Both roles have a high level of client contact, and it require a calm and professional demeanour that reflects highly on the firm. Applicants should be able to multi-task and prioritise work as well as follow instruction and direction.
These are great long term opportunities within a well established firm. To discuss this role in confidence, contact us at your earliest convenience. Salary package will be negotiated based on experience.
To apply for this role please forward your resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?