Advertiser: Waratah Estate AgentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Waratah Estate Agents is an award winning, fast paced and growing real estate agency based in Western Sydney.
We are currently seeking a 'Director of First Impressions' to be the inviting customer focused face of our office and a candidate with a strong administrative background.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a receptionist, it is critical that the ideal candidate provides extensive support and accountability for all operational functions that occur in the office. We are looking for someone with the below listed skills:
- Great written and verbal communication skill and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Answering all enquiries in an efficient, friendly and professional manner
- Meeting and greeting all clients and customers that visit the office
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Passion to provide outstanding customer service and a pro-active "can do" attitude
- Attention to detail
- Multitask and handle work load
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Provide administrative support to the sales and property management departments
- Maintain and be responsible for office presentation at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- Current NSW driver's license and own reliable vehicle
- Current Certificate of Registration
Please be advised that this is a full time role, and selected applicant must be willing to work Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week.
If that describes you and you look forward to growing in the real estate industry but more importantly, on being a part of a dynamic and supportive team, we’d love to hear from you.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your highest level of education?