Advertiser: HealthiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the role
Healthia, Ltd. is recruiting a Marketing Assistant to support marketing activities for our podiatry and physiotherapy clinics. This exciting role will be based in our head office located in Bowen Hills. The opportunity includes supporting the marketing team to deliver on existing marketing strategies and initiatives. Over time, this role is intended to expand to include the initiative to create, manage and/or evaluate marketing campaigns, manage events and sponsorships, coordinate social media, develop new projects and more.
The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain website content, online brand identity and social media channels
- Develop and execute marketing campaign initiatives
- Create copy and design content for media releases, EDMs, social media and blog posts
- Develop and build awareness for our brands while working within brand guidelines
- Effectively coordinate the development, design, approval, production and distribution of marketing materials
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them (when required) to facilitate their success
- General office administration duties and support including fielding phone calls
Potential applicants should have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in a marketing-related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with online applications a distinct advantage (i.e. Wordpress, Google my Business and Google Analytics)
- Professional telephone manner and customer service skills
- The ideal person for this position will be an all-rounder with strong computer skills, an eye for detail and a “can do” attitude. Must have a high level of spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills. You will require strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work under pressure and multi-task with a high attention to detail both independently and as part of a team.
About the business
Healthia Limited is an integrated group of health-based companies whose mission it is to enrich the lives of people through world-class health services. The company was formed to bring together well established allied health brands, which include the My FootDr Podiatry and Allsports Physiotherapy brands, along with orthotic and prosthetic manufacturing brand iOrthotics and medical and distribution company, DBS Medical Supplies. Healthia offers a workplace that is challenging, supportive and rewarding.
How to apply
To get started in your new career, please submit your resume together with a cover letter using the APPLY NOW button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.