Efficient Production Worker
Advertiser: Gold Gourmet FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Gold Coast
- $35,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Production, Planning & Scheduling
Our family owned business is a manufacturer and wholesaler to the food service and manufacturing industry. From humble beginnings to today, our family values mean the quality of our products and the service we provide need to be of the highest and most personalised standard. We are a small dynamic team that loves to innovate and create, whilst challenging each other to be the leaders in our field.
We are seeking an efficient factory hand for our fast-paced food production environment, a person with a great attitude and a willingness to take on any task that is required in the day-to-day operation of our business.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning
- Machinery operation
- Batching (general math skills req’d)
- Picking / palletising
- Maintaining cleanliness of vehicles
Some of the products we produce can be somewhat harsh on the senses. If you’re not one for working with eye-wateringly good, strong scented products, then this position may not be up your alley.
Experience working with food is essential. An understanding of HACCP and a forklift license are advantages.
We place a high value on our team members, and that’s why our production team have been with us for many years. If you’re looking for a position with longevity in a company that is constantly innovating, and you’re up for a challenge, then hit the apply button now!! Please include a CV & Cover Letter in your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a production worker?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?