Advertiser: Fighting Chance AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
- Jigsaw is opening a new hub in Mt Gravatt Brisbane
- Your opportunity to challenge the status quo and be part of an organisation creating a positive impact and change.
- Permanent full-time position
The business seeks a Hub Manager to take the reins and manage the day to day operations of the hub to deliver an exceptional trainee, employee and customer experience, along with business growth and profitability.
A mind for business management and a heart for people are words people use to describe you. You will be responsible for managing the set-up, opening (Feb 2019) and ongoing business of our new Jigsaw hub in Mt Gravatt. Your days will vary as you manage areas including operations, staffing, business development, forecasting and reporting and actively operating as an ambassador of our brand. You’ll be joining an innovative and fast-growing social enterprise that prides itself in the support and progression of our staff. We’re a creative and close-knit group where no two days are the same!
The Hub Manager will have a natural ability to grow a business and lead a team, to achieve excellence in customer experience and satisfaction.
Skills & Experience required:
- 3+ years in a Business/Operations Manager position.
- You enjoy a mix of strategy and being hands-on operationally in your day.
- Project management experience in launching new venues.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- Advanced communication skills and a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Experience with developing and fine-tuning policies and procedures to ensure the effective and efficient running of the business.
The successful candidate will be required to attend training in our Sydney hub prior to the opening in Feb 2019.
Jigsaw offers a new and innovative approach to the challenge of supporting people with disability to enter or re-enter the workforce.
The revelation at the heart of the Jigsaw model is very simple: people prepare best for work in work.
As a result, we have built the Jigsaw model on the foundation of a working, sustainable social enterprise; a genuine business, which acts as a training ground, serves as an employer, and truly prepares participants for mainstream work. Jigsaw’s services are digitisation and information management, and to date, we have worked with over 50 corporate and government clients.
Check us out at https://fightingchance.org.au/jigsaw/
How to apply for this job
If you are interested in joining a dynamic organisation at a time of excitement as we open Jigsaw Mt Gravatt, attach a cover letter and an up to date resume via Seek.
Jigsaw is an equal opportunities employer. People with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's the largest size team you have managed?