Advertiser: DTI Group LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
DTI Group is a global market leader in the design, supply and maintenance of advanced surveillance and passenger information systems for the transport industry. Developing bespoke systems for rail and transit agencies and operators, and freight operators, DTI has a global presence and broad portfolio of customers.
DTI is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to join their team in Perth. Reporting to the CEO, this is a pivotal role in the organisation responsible for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of DTI’s Quality Management System (QMS).
This position will involve:
- Maintaining ISO 9001 ; IRIS (ISO 22163) and Iso 17025 Quality Certification
- Ensuring the QMS conforms to customer, internal, ISO and regulatory/legal requirements
- Updating, revising, and maintaining the Quality Assurance Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, and other quality documents
- Performing internal audits of the Laboratory, including both technical and quality systems audits
- Working with the Production Manager and Engineers to introduce process improvements for the manufacturing and engineering side of the business
- Performing and document corrective action, including follow up monitoring to gauge the effectiveness of the corrective action
- Maintaining current Demonstrations of Capability for all test procedures in the laboratory for which Quality Assurance oversight will be performed
- Reporting to the CEO on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement
To be successful in this role, you will be a strong leader with a keen eye for detail and an uncompromising focus on quality.
Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Quality Management role
- Proven ability to execute and maintain quality systems
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant engineering discipline
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certification
- ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Certification
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively
- Strong experience analysing business processes within a service-based organization
- Strong technical writing skills to define and document processes
Although not essential, applicants with experience in an engineering or technology-based firm will be looked upon favourably.
If you believe you have the experience and expertise for this opportunity, please apply by providing a cover letter along with your CV.
Click the Apply button to submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of auditing experience do you have?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of ISO 9001?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?