Retail Sales Consultant - Department Stores
Advertiser: Australian Comfort Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
A little bit about us:
We’ve been sleeping on the job for over 100 years.
SleepMaker originated in the 1930s and since day one, we haven’t stopped in the pursuit of producing quality mattresses right here in Australia. We’re simply dedicated to helping Australians achieve the best possible sleep. We have a passion for creating products that set the benchmark for quality and we know fine craftsmanship is the single most important element in designing and creating the perfect mattress. We have earned the highest reputation for superior quality and technologically advanced bedding solutions and is one of Australia’s most trusted bedding brands.
We are looking for:
- A passionate retailer driven by sales.
- Proactive approach to increase sales and market growth.
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Selling and interpersonal skills to influence outcomes at store level.
- Experience working within a similar role would be desirable.
Key aspects for the role:
- Responsible for selling and promoting SleepMaker products.
- Implement and present in-store promotional programs.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Brand ambassador of an Australian made product.
- Action and follow up customer issues.
Role available in the following location: Charlestown
The role is based in store with a requirement to work various shifts across our busy trading days: Thursday through to Sunday. 20 Hours per week.
If you are interested in applying, please click "Apply" and attach your current CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?