Factory & Process Switchboard worker
Advertiser: Fuji SMBE Macquarie Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Fuji SMBE Macquarie are seeking applicants who enjoy working with their hands to be trained in a fabrication role to assemble & manufacture Electrical Switchboards at their Wetherill Park facility.
This is a hands on role involving the assembly & manufacture of modular, pre painted sheetmetal cabinets, installation of electrical switchgear & components, & wiring of electrical components, using a variety of general manufacturing tasks including:
- Using hand tools to accurately measure, cut, drill, tap & screw.
- Torque Wrench
- Electrical wiring hand tools to strip wires, crimp wires and terminate wires.
Skills and experience:
- Strong work ethic
- Good employment record
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with operating of a range of hand power tools and machinery
- Must be reliable and willing to learn from our experienced tradespeople.
What we offer:
- Stable long term permanent employment after a probation period
- We provide a clean workshop environment as no welding or spray painting are done in the factory.
- 38 hours per week Monday to Friday with opportunity for overtime.
- An attractive hourly rate based upon experience.
We are keen to speak to applicants who are ready for an immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?