Internal Sales / Estimator Trainee
Advertiser: GS IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
G&S Industries are based in Osborne Park Perth WA and are a leading manufacturer of quality poles and accessories. We have one of the largest product ranges in stock in Australia, ready for delivery. We offer both Australia-wide and overseas delivery of all our quality poles and accessories.
Custom Design & Engineering
We offer our customer solutions to all of their structural pole and foundation design requirements, specializing in tapered steel sections as well as circular pipe, square hollow section and rectangular hollow section. Our engineering design team can custom design poles to suit your project requirements.
Australia & Overseas Delivery
With manufacturing facilities in Australia and overseas, products are manufactured utilizing premium materials, incorporating the latest design and engineering technology in accordance with current Australian Standards.
Our clients are generally electrical wholesalers, electrical contractors, shires, mining companies and builders.
Job hours are from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Taking sales calls
- Interpreting project plans
- Providing email estimates through our automated software packages.
The Right Person
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment as well as having the ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver results in a timely manner.
- High level of organisation skills with an extreme level of attention to detail and time management skill.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and obtain confidence dealing with others.
Prior experience in internal sales would be highly regarded, as well as experience with Auto Cad Drafting or Solid Works.
Internal sales training will be provided on our product range and our software packages.
In your cover letter, please outline your transferable skills and why you would be an asset to our company.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?