Advertiser: DMG ENGINEERINGMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
About the business and the role
An all-round manager to run the administration side of a small Structural Engineering Company
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a self-motivated Office manager who will be able to run the administration side of our small structural steel engineering business. Required to work 5 days per week.
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Payroll / Superannuation
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Ensuring IAS and BAS taxes are submitted
- Sending quotes to customers and invoicing subsequent jobs
- Liasing with our waterjet machine operator
- Material purchasing and obtaining material quotes from various suppliers
Skills and experience
Experience using XERO bookkeeping system (or similar bookkeeping system)
Experience in general office administration required
Any experience working in the building and construction industry, steel industry, metal fabrication or other related industry would be an advantage to this role.
Please submit a short summary of how you think you would be suitable for this role. This will make the selection process quicker. We do not want CV's.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?