Advertiser: Retail Marketing Group AustralasiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Full time role
Working with major tech brands
We have an exciting new position for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing marketing team in Sydney. We are looking for a passionate “up and coming” marketer ready to support exciting retail and event projects for our clients in Australia and New Zealand.
The person we are looking for ideally has a background in marketing and experience in graphic design. They are good with administration and understand the importance of working with data to gain insight. Working at pace on multiple projects, relationship management and exceptional client service are a must!
Reporting to the Program Manager and supporting a wider marketing team, the role will focus on supporting marketing projects doing cool things in retail and at events.
You will be working in a vibrant and collaborative environment and we will provide support and coaching to master the role. In return, we are looking for someone who has some experience, LOVES technology and is keen to learn and develop their skillset. Other skills and attributes we are looking for….:-
- Business Degree OR equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, design and visual merchandising skills & experience are desired
- Ability to develop key relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Sound decision making ability, strong planning and organising skills
- Previous experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite intermediate level;
Who are we? We are a unique and passionate retail and events marketing business specialising in connecting consumers with technology brands through awesome experience in retail and beyond.
Retail Marketing are all about our people. If you're not loving your job, then we aren't doing ours right!
We are part of an international business group and we have just turned 4 in Australia with exciting growth plans both here and around the world.
Get in touch now, we are waiting to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?