- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
CENTURY 21 Team Brockhurst are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated Receptionist / Administration Assistant with a positive can-do attitude to join our friendly and highly-motivated Team.
About the role
Reporting to the Business Manager, this is a busy support role working alongside a professional team of Sales, Property Management and Administration Staff. As the face and voice of our business, this position is ideal for someone with great customer service and phone experience. The successful candidate will be well presented with a fun and bubbly attitude.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to)
• Answering, directing and transferring calls.
• Greeting clients, customers and tradespeople coming into the office.
• Daily collection and processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
• Assist Administration, Property Management and Sales Team as required.
Benefits and perks
• Entry level position.
• Ongoing training and support provided.
• New open plan office.
• Salary negotiable on experience.
Skills and experience
• Previous reception or administration experience within a Real Estate office is preferred.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and telephone manner.
• Exceptional problem solving skills.
• A professional attitude with maturity and an ability to maintain a high level of confidentially.
• Team player with an ability to multi-task.
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, we welcome you to submit your CV and cover letter to Melissa Harmer at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday, 4th September 2019.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?