Mail Sorting ( Night Shift - 10pm start )
Advertiser: IPAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $26.00 - $35.87 p.h.
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Our client is an industry leader in mailing solutions and is seeking several process workers to join their busy processing facility in Dandenong South in the lead up to the implementation of a new machine in November. The training will commence for a week in October. We are seeking people who will be available on a casual ongoing basis to work a full week starting at 10pm for 5 hours which may be extended to 7.21.
To be successful for this position, you must:
- Have availability to start at 10pm, Monday to Friday
- Previous machine operation experience is desirable.
- Have the ability to lift up to 16kg of mail on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to stand on your feet for an entire shift.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate appropriate Occupational Health and Safety standards within the workplace.
Company policies dictate you must provide 100 points of ID and be willing to undergo a police and medical check including Drug and Alcohol Testing.
You must be a permanent resident or citizen to apply for this position.
Previous applicants need not apply.
If you meet the above criteria and available now then this is the role for you. Don’t wait and apply now.