- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Your role will be critically important to ensure that the sales process runs smoothly from beginning to end. The ability to problem solve quickly and diligently work through checklists is a must!
- Administrative tasks
- Co-ordinating Client appointments
- Assisting with open homes & inspections
- Communicating with Clients across all mediums
Skills, Strengths and Qualities:
- Diligent and proactive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Have own vehicle and drivers Licence
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Being part of Brisbane’s Largest and most successful Harcourts Offices
- Excellent training and opportunity to advance to Co-Agent for the right applicant
About the Company
Harcourts Solutions has a solid reputation, a team focused on success and development. Our agency is now one of the most sort after brands in the market place.
Our training, technological focus and fine-tuned processes and procedures are second to none, making us one of the most sought after employers amongst real estate professionals in Brisbane.
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales associate?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)