Branch Sales CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
Based in our Hallam branch in Melbourne’s South-East, this is a hands-on customer service focused role, is designed to work alongside our vibrant team of professionals. The role is responsible for creating hire agreements, handling telephone sales, and finding opportunities for our customers through product knowledge. There will be an element of hands – on work with assisting the drivers load / unload shoring equipment etc.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Health & safety for all employees, contractors & customers
•Telephone sales (incoming)
•Creating hire agreements via our own IT system
•Stocktaking as required
•Assisting your team in managing assets
•Providing excellent customer service, prepared to go above and beyond
•General office and yard duties as directed
•Coordinating the work orders and routes for internal and external drivers ensuring time frames are met
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High Risk Licence – Fork Lift endorsement
- A genuine positive attitude and superior problem-solving skills
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Ideally previous experience in hire of plant and equipment, and/or allocation of transport deliveries, construction, (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail and ability to cope with change
Why join Mabey Hire?
We know that our people are key and fundamental to our success. We are committed to providing opportunities for them to grow and develop their careers.
We commit to:-
- Quality training, continuous development and career growth opportunities
- Solid national support structure
- Product training frequently updated
- International company, stable and secure
- Pay and conditions well above industry norm
We might not be Australia’s largest equipment hire company, but we are fast becoming the employer of choice. We are focused in Shoring and groundworks, as well as temporary bridging, shoring sheet and frame. We provide equipment that becomes an integral part of Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government infrastructure.
Applications: To pursue this challenging and dynamic opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button or forward your CV to email@example.com . For a confidential discussion please call Gary on 0436 664 754
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have order processing experience?