Bookkeeper / Administration Officer
Advertiser: SolarHubMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
SolarHub is a rapidly growing renewable energy business based in Canberra. We are currently looking for an experienced Bookkeeper / Office Administrator to join us on a full-time basis, whose duties will include:
- accounts payable, accounts receivable
- bank reconciliation and gathering receipts when required
- administrative support to sales, and operations team
- administrative support to management;
- banking and postal duties
The successful applicant will have an eye for detail and a strong bookkeeping background (2+ years' experience) using a software package such as MYOB, in addition to experience in office administration. Experience with the Xero accounting package and/or SimPRO will be considered an advantage.
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word), a great phone manner and good communications skills and personal presentation will also be required.
Flexible working arrangements may be negotiated. Salary will be negotiable based on experience.
Please apply for this position via Seek and if suitable our team will be in touch with you soon.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?