Sales & Service Trainee - Automotive Industry
Advertiser: Airbag ManMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- $30,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Airbag Man, air springs and air suspension specialists, design and manufacture products for the light vehicle, heavy transport and industrial sectors with an interesting product range covering a broad cross section of industries.
Airbag Man operates under an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and would require the successful applicant to be highly customer orientated, reliable, professional and computer literate.
You will be working in a team environment and will therefore be required to contribute in all areas of the business when required.
- Answer customer sales and service enquiries via phone, email and in person
- Receptionist duties
- Process sales orders
- Maintain and use the company computer CRM software
- Assist with general administration duties
This is an office-based position, so being within a reasonable distance to the premises in Brendale would be required.
Experience would be an advantage, however this should not put off any intelligent young persons who are looking for a career start. Training will be provided in all areas of the business where required, including specific product and systems training.
A successful applicant would need to demonstrate:
- A sound level of literacy and numeracy skills
- A confident manner in communication by telephone and in person
- A basic understanding of computer software systems
An indication of salary level is indicated, however the remuneration package is negotiable.
To Apply: Use APPLY on seek.com.au with application letter and resume attached. Applications must be received before 5.00pm Friday 20th September, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?