Graphic Design/Marketing Coordinator
Advertiser: GolfBox Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
GolfBox is Australia's largest online retailer of golf clubs, balls, apparel, footwear, accessories... and much more. Based in Perth, Western Australia we also operate 4 bricks and mortar stores within the state.
We work with the biggest names in golf and fashion/lifestyle including TaylorMade, Callaway, Adidas, Puma, Lacoste and Calvin Klein and offer customers the best price and service.
Our customers love golf, so working at GolfBox is a lot of fun - and our customers love shopping at GolfBox.
About the role
The role supports marketing and advertising GolfBox's brand and products. It involves producing things like website banners, Facebook ads, product images and descriptions for the site, press ads, emails for email campaigns, point of sale price and in-store signage.
You'll join the marketing team and support the leadership team and suppliers to drive in-store and online traffic that sells our products.
The role is based out of our Joondalup store.
You won't be at your desk all day - so while graphic design and marketing tasks from a computer are part of the role, we're also hands on - and it's all hands on deck to get the job done. You'll find yourself designing, printing and installing your own work, and hitting send on the email campaign button too.
Benefits and perks
What's great about GolfBox is our customers love golf, and are happy when they shop with us! Which means we're happy too.
The company rewards performance - talent, effort and achievement, and supports it's people towards their personal and professional goals.
We work hard during the busy periods, and balance that out when it's quiet - pretty standard spiel right? At GolfBox it happens.
You don't have to love golf to work here - but it'll help. If you're passionate about sport, shopping, fashion or retail in general, you'll fit right in!
Skills and experience
- Graphic design experience, and experience and skill using the tools and software. Can you use PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator?
- Basic experience/understanding of marketing - what do you like about your favourite brands and their ads, shopping experience? Can you design a good ad?
- Are you a details person? Do you speak up when you spot an opportunity for improvement?
- You'll stand out if you get stuff done, and can work with a good balance of direction, initiative and autonomy.
Due to the high number of applications, only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?