Receptionist / Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- $40,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Our Group has consistently delivered building excellence across multi-residential and industrial developments.
Our quality projects are designed and built to fit our client's budgets and specifications. Based on an honest and transparent work ethic we also collaborate closely with our clients in order to treat every project as both unique and an individual priority.
The Group is currently going through a growth phase and this is an exciting time for an experienced Receptionist / Administration Assistant to join our team.
- Northern Suburbs Location
- Up to $50k + super
- Immediate Start
The duties (included but not limited to):
- Attending to phone calls and enquiries for the Group of Companies
- Filing documents
- Data entry
- Producing and collating letters, reports and other documentation
- Mailing duties
- Meet and greet clients and/or visitors at our premises
- Direct clients and/or visitors to correct meeting rooms &/or work area
- General administrative and clerical support
- Assisting other staff with general duties and enquiries
- Tidy and maintain the lobby, common areas and meeting rooms
Skills & Attributes:
· Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office
· Exceptional Customer Service skills
· Outgoing, bubbly personality
· Professional & personable telephone manner
· Multi-tasking, initiative and problem-solving skills
· Sense of urgency, compassion and professionalism
. Knowledge of Timberline and Xero would be advantageous
· Must have full working rights in Australia
In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, and include your most suitable contact number if you are selected to be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?