Medical Secretary / Receptionist
Advertiser: Ultrasound Care Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Ultrasound Care operates eight ultrasound practices throughout Sydney. We are known for our high quality diagnostic imaging as well as our compassion and care for each and every patient.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact that our patients have with Ultrasound Care. Your professionalism and compassion will ensure that we create an outstanding first impression and will further enhance our reputation for excellence.
- effectively managaing appointments
- greeting, registering and billing patients,
- typing, scanning, faxing and filing reports
- maintaining patient records
- liaising with patients, doctors, health professionals and other Ultrasound Care employees
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of office administrative processes
- Previous experience in a patient / customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of medicare benefits advantageous
To apply send a cv and cover letter to Irene Harapa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?