- Job Listing Date
- 27 Aug 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
In this varied role you will be working in a supportive small office environment.
Located in Gosford, we are a family run business that has been established for over 25 years.
You will be largely responsible for accounts receivable as well as customer service and a variety of tasks.
The successful candidate will have the following skills
- Proficient in the use of MYOB ( We use Account Right 2019.2.1 )
- Proficient in accounts receivable
- Experience in accounts payable
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent basic maths skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi task
- Effective time management
- Be a team player with excellent communication
- Customer service
If you have the necessary skills we look forward to hearing from you.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?