ONLINE SALE assistant/ Customer services staff/ E-COMMERCE SALE assistant
Advertiser: Jack's secondhand furnitureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $24 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
-----PLEASE SEE HOW TO APPLY AT THE END----
We are a busy new & used furniture retail store looking for a full-time skillful online sale and customer service call center staff. Job is available to start straight away!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering enquiries for our e-commerce stores via phone, email, chat, and social media (You will be using either store's mobile phones and computer).
- Assist online advertising team to take photos of products, update e-commerce stores.
- Assisting customers in the purchasing processes, including sending detail photos of products, detail measurement of products, pricing, stock availability, delivery schedule, returns and refunds...
- Liaising with other functions (warehouse, transporters, suppliers) to provide superior customer services.
To be considered for this vacancy, you must be able to demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Friendly manner, confident, and strong communication skills
- Demonstration of ability to close a sale
- Proficient in computer with social communication applications (Facebook, Instagram), Work, Excel...
- Reliable, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and positive attitude
- Candidates with knowledge in furniture and online sale, E-commerce are highly regards.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary structure with commission on sales
- Office hours, Monday to Friday (weekends if possible)
- Opportunity to grow within the business
The job is available to start straightaway and you will be paying weekly.
HOW TO APPLY:
DO NOT APPLY ONLINE HERE, you can just call 0450306618 firstly to have a quick phone interview then possible we will book you in.
Julie - Manager of N & G Global Pty Ltd.
Contact number: 0450306618
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?