- Job Listing Date
- 23 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Planning
Super Retail Group is one of Australasia’s largest leading retailers, with iconic brands including BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto.
You will need to hit the ground running - this is a 12 month fixed term role for a sporting hard goods Merchandise Planner with rebel. You will play a critical and collaborative role developing and working with Product, Inventory and Merchandise Financial planning.
- Create and drive a strategic financial plan to proposed departmental budgets for sales, inventory, margin and purchase targets in line with Rebel Group business plans
- Management and control of OTB planning through monthly planning and forecasting
- Analysis of departmental sales, inventory, margin and purchase performance by Category and Store
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and year to date reports on sales, margin, inventory, stock turn and aged stock
- Engage with key stakeholders to develop strong relationships within the business whilst creating and maintaining positive, mutually beneficial relationships with external trade partners
- Undertake key item planning, ensuring optimal inventory levels are maintained
- Article lifecycle management
Reporting to the Planning Manager, our ideal candidate will be a strategic, independent, self-motivated team player, with solid merchandise planning experience. You will be working in a category that is available all year round, so continuous line planning experience in a demand planning role or similar would be advantageous:
In addition you will also have:
- Strong trade partner relationship management experience with local or overseas product buying experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and commercial acumen with financial forecasting and inventory management experience
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and an understanding of merchandise planning tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Our offer to you is a workplace supporting flexible work arrangements, the opportunity to work for one of Australasia’s Top 10 ASX listed retailers, generous discounts across all of our retail brands, corporate perks program and a competitive package of salary + super + bonus eligibility.
Our Culture of Inclusion
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We support, promote and celebrate diversity and we recognise the benefits a culture of inclusion brings to our workplace and customer experience.
Closing date subject to change.