Marketing Coordinator for Hospitality Industry, Expanding Hotel Group, to $60K+S
Advertiser: Placed Recruitment QLDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Based in the heart of Brisbane this forward thinking and expanding group has a portfolio of hotels throughout QLD. These venues are all part of the heritage and local community, representing the areas they serve. An ethos around good service and quality food is paramount to their longstanding success, whether it’s accommodation, restaurant or entertainment.
You’ll be supporting the marketing manager with all things associated with the promotion, content development and marketing strategy across all the venues.
Specifically focusing on social media you’ll be the eyes and the ears for the company, communicating the strong core values while building valuable customer relations.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Social Media
- Co ordinate Promotions/events
- Admin – cost tracking, invoicing, sales reporting
- Website mgmt.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or related discipline would be desirable
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy – especially with social media platforms
- Attention to detail
- Creative with good promotional skills
- Ideally with hospitality experience or a strong interest
You’ll be working and supported by a highly professional and friendly team. All working towards the goal of improving and maintaining the marketing channels for each individual venue within the group.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest in hospitality who is looking to utilize their marketing skills or an entry level graduate who is looking to develop their career.