Sales AssociatePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Aug 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Vision Homes, a local new home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and modern home design for Australian families.
This is a highly rewarding role operating from one of Vision Homes’ beautifully presented new home displays in Thornton or Warnervale.
There are 2 job opportunities available, sales associate in Homeworld Warnervale and Homeworld Thornton.
You will be working closely with the Sales Consultants in a support capacity, gaining an understanding of the Vision Homes’ Sales process.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing sales administration support.
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Opening and closing of display centres and maintaining flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads and distributing marketing material;
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills and the capability to guide our valued customers;
- Emerging tactical, analytical, negotiation and customer centric skills;
- The capacity to learn quickly in a highly technical and compliant industry sector; and
- The ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks/projects to meet critical time-lines.
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
In return, we will offer you career advancement opportunities and a supportive workplace culture where good work is recognised and rewarded.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales associate?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?