Executive Assistant | Graduate Opportunity
Advertiser: SalesHQ Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $60,000+ super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Join an industry leading organisation as they look to grow their Sydney team and climb to the top once again! With a strong focus on internal progression and movement this is the perfect opportunity for a graduate/early career candidate who wishes to take their career to the next level.
Working as the EA to the CEO you will be across multiple arms of the business, responsible for ensuring efficency in the team!
- Collate and work alongside the CEO to ensure tasks are efficiently completed
- You have a friendly demeanour, a good sense of humour and the ability to keep a level head during busy periods.
- Have a meticulous and contientous approach to work
- General administration duties/organising board room meetings
- You are a self-starter who can confidently communicate to all levels.
- Being a direct contact and shadowing the CEO both internally and on external meetings
- Exposure to international operations and networks!
- In depth training and development from CEO
- Great team environment and genuine career development opportunities.
- International travel!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and resonates with your skill set, please click apply and submit a resume. After applying if you wish to have a confidential chat please call Jackson on 0477 001 529