Cosmetic Practice Receptionist
Advertiser: Skin RepairMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the business
This is not just a job- we are people caring for people.
Skinovation Cosmetic Clinic (https://www.skinovation.com.au) is a specialist facility with a range of state of the art treatments to assist our patients to look and feel there best. We pay meticulous attention to detail ensuring optimum natural looking results.
Our adjoining sister business is Skin Repair Skin Cancer Clinic. It is the preeminent skin cancer detection and treatment clinic in North Queensland, with a reputation for excellence and outstanding patient results.
About the role
Working alongside highly trained specialist doctors, nurses and receptionists in a thriving, innovative and caring team environment across the 2 clinics, you will nurture each cosmetic client with compassion and outstanding care from the initial point of contact through their entire clinic journey.
Initially, a casual role is offered with 20 hours per week, which is expected to grow to 30+ hours per week over the next 6 months.
The initial preferred days of work are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
You will report to both the practice manager and the medical director of the clinic.
Benefits and perks
This position offers
- caring and supportive team environment
- extensive on job training and education
- family/lifestyle friendly work hours
- discounted products and service
Skills and experience
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Helping to provide an exceptional client experience while building rapport with our customers with ease
- Sharing knowledge to promote existing and new products and services
- Assisting in marketing and advertising of the clinic (including posting on social media) to help build client base
- Enthusiasm to make outbound calls to existing clients and to create joint venture alliances with other entities
Key competencies and skills required:
- Immaculately presented, taking pride in your personal presentation
- An ability to "wow" your clients with your caring, compassionate attitude as well as your knowledge-base in the treatments and products offered
- A confident, enthusiastic, caring and flexible person with a friendly disposition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and well versed in English
- A keen interest in the cosmetic wellness business
- A self-starter who is innovative, pro-active, energetic and well organised
- A willingness to be part of the team and support team outcomes
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the services and products on offer
- The ability to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines
- Excellent and skilled phone manner
- Computer skills, including experience in using MS Office and competence at quickly learning new software (Best Practice used)
- An eye for detail
- A current Queensland drivers' licence
- A detailed understanding of social media for business use
It is envisaged that the successful applicant will have a minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
Key Perfomance Outcomes:
- Exceptional client care and satisfaction
- Growth of the customer base of cosmetic clinic
- Assimilation of in depth knowledge of our products and services
- Monitoring Facebook page and posting on Instagram
- Quality of joint ventures between our cosmetic clinic and businesses looking after similar clients
- Number of educational visits organised for skin cancer staff to local GP clinics and sporting clubs
Are you experienced, caring and enthusiastic? Come join us!
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?