Brand Ambassadors / Promotional Staff
Advertiser: Activ8 MediaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Promotions
WA's largest provider of promotional sampling and experiential marketing staff is looking to expand its team. We are on the hunt for another 50+ great Brand Ambassadors for the upcoming Christmas period. We are looking for personality over experience.
We want you to take our client's products to the people. Our work is largely demonstrating inside supermarkets and liquor stores, however we also work at major events, shopping centres, sporting venues, airports, train stations and outdoors.
You will be responsible for representing our clients and communicating the benefits and features of their products. You will be provided with all necessary training/information on the product to then convey these messages. More often than not, you will be required to conduct this work autonomously in supermarkets.
What can we offer you?
- Some flexibility on when and where you work
- Opportunities to represent large national and international brands
- A chance to meet many other like-minded individuals with huge personalities and positive attitudes.
- An immediate or non-immediate start
- Fun – a job that is always varied.
Do you fit the following requirements?
- Positive attitude at all times
- Willingness to travel to different suburbs and locations around Perth
- Outgoing yet professional personality
- Well-presented and well-groomed
- No visible tattoos in a t-shirt and no facial piercings
- Self-motivated and punctual. Ability to work without supervision.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Availability of at least three days per week (12 hours between Wednesday – Sunday)
- Play well with others
This job is well suited to University students. Travellers on Working Holiday Visas with high-level English are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: A reliable car, current driver's licence and smartphone are vital to perform well in this role.
If this sounds like you, apply now with a resume, current photo (does not need to be a professional headshot) and as much information about yourself as possible.
Please include your availabilities.
Please note - Group interview invitations will be emailed to suitable candidates. Please check your email regularly.