Lead Educators (Diploma qualified) and Assistant Educators
Advertiser: Kids Club Early Childhood Learning CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- $45,000 - $55,438 plus 9.5% superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Kids Club is growing. Kids Club is evolving. Kids Club wants you!
Established in 2015, Kids Club Early Learning Centres is a quickly growing childcare operator. Our vision is to be our communities first choice for early education and care.
The career development potential at Kids Club is amazing. I’m looking for passionate educators to join our team
We now have an exciting opportunity for Diploma qualified Lead Educators and qualified Assistant Educators at Kids Club Macquarie Park. These are a permanent, full-time position, working 38 hours per week.
For the successful applicant we offer you:
- Above award wage
- A genuine professional development pathway and opportunity for growth in your career with educational assistance and support
- A beautiful place and culture to walk into every day
- An honest, family environment
- A safe place for you to air any grievances should you have them
- Passion for excellence and offer leadership, coaching & mentoring programs
- Celebrating success – gift vouchers, reward dinners and recognition rewards
- We care about you and your family and provide discounted childcare
- Lots of fun and smiles every day – regular social events to enjoy yourself outside of work if you’d like to participate
Your Opportunity with Kids Club
You will be provided with coaching, direction and support to develop as a Lead Educator and to assist our team to excel in providing an educational programme. You will contribute to communication and engagement with new and existing families.
Our parents have described our centre as one of Sydney’s most beautiful and we’re proud to have led by example in the industry. The facilities are modern, high resourced and a joy to walk into every day.
Our centre and staff are very committed to providing high-quality education and care for all children and support for our families.
We aim to provide an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We see relationships as crucial to a sense of belonging and we aim to develop secure, respectful relationships within our community.
As Educators (in collaboration with your team) you will be involved in planning and implementing the educational program, guided by the Early Years Learning Framework, current approaches, theories and research in early childhood education.
You will have access to excellent working conditions, support and resources and an organisation committed to team professional learning and development. This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team and work in a stimulating, friendly, welcoming and rewarding environment.
What I’m looking for
- First and foremost, a genuine passion for children and shaping future generations. This is what we live for at Kids Club
- Lead Educators - ACECQA approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care or equivalent
- Assistant Educators - AACECQA approved Certificate III of Early Childhood Education & Care or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework which includes government regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework
- A passion for developing, planning and implementing an innovative educational program with a commitment to inclusive early childhood practice and social justice
- A strong communicator with children, parents and your peers are key, so excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Current Approved Working with Children Check.
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificate/s (ACECQA Approved)
What should you do next? What's it like working as an Early Educator at Kids Club?
Watch our careers video and hear what other carers are saying about Kids Club.
Come and join our team and walk with us as leaders in early childhood education!
If this is a family, you’d love to join this is a rare opportunity; if you want a diverse, challenging and personally fulfilling role. I personally encourage you to apply now, looking forward to hearing from you, Louise.
or apply through (https://landing.kidsclubchildcare.com.au/careers)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?