Member Services Officer
Advertiser: Statewide Superannuation TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
- Challenging, diverse and rewarding role
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Opportunity to work in the financial services industry with a company that values and develops its people
Statewide Super is the largest and leading South Australian and Northern Territory profit-for-member Industry Superannuation Fund, providing expert superannuation advice to over 140,000 members. We manage in excess of $9 billion in funds and have a clear focus on helping South Australian workers save for their retirement.
Our Member Services Team is a fantastic way to kick start or expand your career in Financial Services and we have plenty of success stories within Statewide Super to prove it! Due to recent growth in our member base nationally, we have multiple opportunities (full-time or part-time) available in our Member Services Team.
The Member Services Officer is primarily responsible for answering inbound member inquiries and/or making outbound calls to new and existing members, to discuss general account information while, where applicable, identifying opportunities to provide personalised solutions. With the highly anticipated launch of our educational Super Hub, due to open over the coming months, the Member Services Officers will soon have greater opportunity to support our members face-to-face, in addition to supporting members who currently visit our member centre.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responding to inbound calls and/or making outbound member calls and identifying opportunities to improve the member experience;
- Providing face-to-face support to our members who visit our member centre and (soon to open) educational Super Hub!
- Recognising opportunities to advise prospective and existing members of the range of products and services available; and
- Building positive relationships with our members to ensure they have a memorable customer experience.
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant degree qualification and/or relevant years’ experience;
- Great communication skills, both written and oral;
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment; and
- Willingness to learn and undertake further training as required for the role.
We are open to applications from business and/or commerce graduates, as well as graduates in the areas of law, arts, teaching and/or behavioural science.
Successful candidates will be provided with comprehensive on the job training to enable them to hit the ground running. In addition to this, Statewide Super supports the growth and development of employees with a learning and development program, which is available to all employees.
If you work with us, you will be working with a group of people who are passionate about growing the financial futures of our community. We value collaboration, integrity, respectful relationships, and most of all, our members. If you would like to work for an innovative organisation that values and rewards staff involvement and contribution to the business, supports professional development and offers great conditions please forward a cover letter and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com.
Statewide Super is an equal opportunity employer, committed to encouraging flexibility, valuing difference and embracing diversity. We pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of our membership and are dedicated to increasing opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. To learn more, please read our Reconciliation Action Plan.
Please note: It is a condition of employment for this role that a National Police Clearance be obtained. Only successful candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications received. No Agencies please.