Landscape Maintenance, Gardeners and Groundskeepers
Advertiser: Martin Brothers ContractingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Martin Brothers is a fast growing, Brisbane based landscape construction and maintenance company. Established by brothers Will and Jack Martin, the company specialises in high quality services across Brisbane to a range of residential and commercial clients.
Good People, Great Landscapes
We are currently seeking experienced gardeners, horticulturalists and landscape maintenance to join our dynamic and dedicated team. As a growing business, this role is suited to a highly motivated individual looking for career development and leadership opportunities.
General duties include;
- Taking part in and contributing to the positive Martin Brothers work culture
- Lawn, plant, tree, hedge and general landscape maintenance
- Basic irrigation maintenance, testing and repairs
- Basic tool and equipment maintenance
- Management of yourself and others to achieve timelines and standards
- Effective communication with management and customers
- Daily reporting
- Proactively reporting and solving issues
This position does require prior experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working in landscape, garden, grounds or plant maintenance
- White Card
- Cert in Horticulture (preferred but not required)
- Self motivated, well presented team player
- Drivers license (Ps acceptable)
Click above to see proud examples of our work.
Email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume telling us your skills, experience and why you want to come maintain Queensland's most prestigious landscapes with us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gardener?
- What's your expected annual base salary?