Executive Assistant to CEO & Chairman (Maternity Cover)
Advertiser: :86 400More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
We believe it’s time for a new type of bank. One that steps up and does the right thing by its customers; that puts them first. One that is relevant and meaningful in today’s world.
We’re that new type of bank. We’re digital only, and harness the capabilities of technology, data and artificial intelligence to deliver an entire bank in the palm of your hand. We exist solely to serve our customers - to give them a smarter, more personalised banking experience. We are constantly adapting and evolving to help customers make better, more informed financial decisions. We do things in real time, to bring real value to their lives. We put them first.
And we do this every second, of every minute, of every day.
All 86,400 of them. We’re 86 400.
Your purpose is to provide timely and professional support to the CEO, undertaking a wide variety of administrative, support and coordination functions working with both internal and external parties.
This role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
HOW WILL SPEND YOUR TIME AT 86 400
- Provide business manager function to CEO, namely coordination of actions, meetings, decision making support, financial control and results analysis, as well as Divisional control functions in areas such as actions arising from audit and regulatory reviews, and client and vendor management frameworks.
- Provide timely and professional support to the CEO, undertaking a wide variety of administrative, support and coordination functions working with both internal and external parties, with a high degree of complexity, sensitivity, and judgement.
- Assist the CEO in all aspects of the role i.e. diary management, e-mails, correspondence, people management support and presentations.
- Prepare and compile correspondence, documents, reports, spreadsheets and presentations in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure briefing material is arranged and made available to the CEO in accordance with calendar commitments.
- Arrange meetings, agendas and take and distribute minutes as required including management meetings and other such meetings.
- Arrange travel, conferences and conference calls as required.
- Handling all enquiries (telephone, email, text etc) and re-routing or managing urgent matters for attention in the CEO’s absence.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of 86 400’s information.
- Arrange, maintain and archive any filing and records.
- Email and inbox management on behalf of the CEO.
- During the CEO’s absence take initiative to manage workflow and delegate tasks in consultation with others.
- Provide support and coordination of general office responsibilities.
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and other peers of the CEO.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders, maintaining awareness of broader sensitivities and imperatives.
- Provide support to the Chairman and Board as and when required.
WHAT MAKES YOU TICK
- You have attention to detail, yet able to step back and see the big picture when the situation requires.
- You can prioritize, adapt to change quickly and work with ambiguity.
- You put your hand up for help when stuck
- You have knowledge in financial process and systems.
- You are solution based.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO 86 400
- Good business planning, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong skills with all Microsoft packages.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant successfully supporting Executives.
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise discretion.
- Good presentation and people management skills.
- Maturity of judgement and discretion.
- Maintains confidence of Executive team and CEO.
- Previous work experience in a Digital Labs environment.
- Experience in a greenfield or start-up organisation.
VALUES. EVERY SECOND
- Customer. Customer. Customer - We put the customer’s best interests at the forefront of everything we do. We believe financial success will follow customer success.
- Agile and Brave - Constantly collaborating in new ways to create something genuinely innovative.
- Value Each Other - We respect everyone’s contribution, embracing a common goal and championing individuality.
- Frank and Authentic - A high performing team who say what we mean and mean what we say to create a strong team culture.
- Show Up - We bring our passion, positivity and sense of fun every day to embrace the challenges of changing the banking game.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal assistant?