Lending Administrator - Verifications
Advertiser: :86 400More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
We believe it’s time for a new type of bank. One that steps up and does the right thing by its customers; that puts them first. One that is relevant and meaningful in today’s world.
We’re that new type of bank. We’re digital only, and harness the capabilities of technology, data and artificial intelligence to deliver an entire bank in the palm of your hand. We exist solely to serve our customers - to give them a smarter, more personalised banking experience. We are constantly adapting and evolving to help customers make better, more informed financial decisions. We do things in real time, to bring real value to their lives. We put them first.
And we do this every second, of every minute, of every day.
All 86,400 of them. We’re 86 400.
You believe that Australians need to do business with companies that genuinely put their interests first and you want to start the movement to achieve this. You are passionate about the financial services industry stepping up the value to customers and believe it starts with ensuring 86 400’s operations are conducted within the limits prescribed by law, and that 86 400 rights are fully protected through the provision of counsel and guidance on legal, regulatory and compliance matters.
This role reports to the Lending Operations Manager.
HOW WILL SPEND YOUR TIME AT 86 400
As our Lending Administrator you will process applications from submission through to settlement. Delivering the best customer service on our state-of-the-art digital mortgage platform.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Use your experience and knowledge of mortgages to pre package deals ready for approval by a credit assessor.
- Providing feedback and updates to brokers and business partners.
- Timely and accurately perform all pre and post settlement tasks such as ensuring correct loan loading, maintaining the security register, updating and providing all necessary reports.
- Initiate and implement process enhancements.
- Develop own capability and sharing knowledge so as to cross train other team members
Risk and Compliance
- Ensure adherence to relevant compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Communicate potential risks to ensure compliance.
- Review and analyse existing customer experience criteria and determine appropriateness.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of the Quality framework to appropriately meet business needs.
WHAT MAKES YOU TICK
- You thrive in fast paced, ever changing working environments
- You communicate openly, quickly, transparently and clearly
- You can effectively manage change, and assess the impact of change on requirements and impact on delivery
- You can effectively manage conflict and issues to resolution
- You can manage conflicting priorities quickly and effectively
- You can easily adapt to a changing environment, and maintain a high level of personal resiliency
- You can create clarity out of ambiguity to deliver outcomes
- You enjoy variety in your workday
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO 86 400
- Working knowledge of Windows (Word, Excel) programs
- Good business planning, analytical and conceptual skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in Business studies or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in credit assessment
- Banking or financial services experience is a must
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Be a team player
- Attention to detail, with strong organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Data Action system experience
- Dynamic CRM system knowledge
- Skills with Jira & Confluence
VALUES. EVERY SECOND
- Customer. Customer. Customer- We put the customer’s best interests at the forefront of everything we do. We believe financial success will follow customer success.
- Agile and Brave- Constantly collaborating in new ways to create something genuinely innovative.
- Value Each Other - We respect everyone’s contribution, embracing a common goal and championing individuality.
- Frank and Authentic- A high performing team who say what we mean and mean what we say to create a strong team culture.
- Show Up- We bring our passion, positivity and sense of fun every day to embrace the challenges of changing the banking game.
If you are looking to look for an innovative company which adds value, then this is the role for you. A competitive package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?