- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 gross p/a inc super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Your role will include reception and office administration duties as well as providing exceptional administrative support to the busy sales and property management teams:
- Opening and closing office procedures
- Answering and directing phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors with friendly attentive service
- Ordering stationery, business cards and staff profile cards
- Updating office website
- Organising and electronically filing essential office, sales and property management documentation
- Managing project checklists
- Booking online and print marketing for sale and lease properties
- Data entry into the PropertyMe property management system
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- A high level of attention to detail and a love of administration and organisation
- Professional grooming and attire
- Good office skills - MAC experience preferred but not essential
- A winning attitude and a willingness to learn!
- Experience in a Real Estate reception role is not essential
Please email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only Australian residents can apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?