Architectural metalwork DraftpersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Engineering, Engineering Drafting
We are a WA owned and operated metal fabrication company based in Wangara Perth. Due to expansion, we are now looking for a draftsperson who has an eye for detail, and takes pride in presentation Working knowledge / experience of 2D & 3D software would be essential.
requirements for the position are:
- Previous experience with using Auto Cad & Solidworks
- Previous metal work industry experience.
- Consistent and has an eye for detail.
- Self motivated and well presented,
- Excellent computer skills.
- Motivated to continuously improve.
- Good team Player.
- Knowledge of construction industry
- Experience liasing with builders seeking approvals for shop drawings.
- Experience with different fixing methods for materials and installation .
- Metal fabrication detailing for shop drawings.
- Facade drawing experience including louvres .
- Metal Fabrication for light metal and structural experience .
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project coordinator?