Advertiser: Plain English FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Workplace Training & Assessment
Are you passionate about teaching, and interested in language and clear communication?
We are looking for an experienced trainer to join our growing Sydney team.
About the role
This is a full-time position, so you’ll be training face-to-face a couple of times a week. We’ll bring you up to speed with our world-class materials and give you everything you need to run our practical, interactive workshops.
You’ll be giving feedback to professional workplace writers, so you’ll need plenty of classroom experience and be able to read the room.
We’re based in Sydney CBD, but our clients are national. So you’ll sometimes travel out of Sydney for a couple of nights at a time. But you can be flexible with start and finish times on non-training days.
You must have:
- a university degree
- a certificate IV in training and assessment
- the right to work in Australia
- fluent English and excellent knowledge of grammar.
We are Australia’s top plain English training and editing provider, and a major contributor to the development of plain language globally.
Our teams work with government, corporate and not-for-profit organisations across Australia and internationally to produce clear, effective and efficient documents.
If you’d like to become a plain English expert and teach these skills to others, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
If you make our short list, we’ll invite you for testing on your language and PowerPoint skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?