Chefs - Senior Chef De Partie & Commis Chef
Advertiser: Industry BeansMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef team is central to the daily running of the kitchen. Working in service and completing prep duties, the Chef is expected to deliver and maintain a high standard and consistent quality across an exciting menu.
The successful candidates will have proven experience in a fast-paced kitchen, and in particular with high-end breakfast and lunch menus. A commitment to high standards of kitchen preparation, plating, cleanliness and food safety standards is crucial to this role.
This Position Offers:
- An interesting and innovative menu to take responsibility for
- A strong and passionate team of chefs to work alongside
- An iconic location with great workflow and systems
- Good remuneration and salary package
- A professional front of house team to support the kitchen
- Ongoing and secure Full-time & Part-time opportunities
You’ll be perfect for this role if you have
- Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery as well as a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- A sound understanding of all kitchen operations
- A passion for innovative cooking techniques
- A modern approach to kitchen and food management
- Creativity in food plating
- A positive and professional demeanour
About Industry Beans
Launched in 2013, Industry Beans is an award-winning specialty coffee roaster, café operator, wholesale and retail brand. From grassroots beginnings, Industry Beans has grown into a refined hospitality and coffee brand, with exciting opportunities for hospitality professionals of every experience looking to grow within an innovative and diverse company.
Already operating across three venues – a flagship café and roastery in Fitzroy, Melbourne, a design-led espresso bar in Melbourne CBD and a specialty café in Sydney CBD – Industry Beans is now preparing to open its biggest flagship venue in Newstead, Brisbane.
Please apply with a cover letter detailing your experience in the areas outlined above. We look forward to hearing from you!